Our annual Hogmanay celebrations kick off with bubbles and canapés at 7pm followed by a sumptuous 3 course meal and accompanying wine in the atmospheric Mackintosh Suite. Once dinner has been served our lively ceilidh band will get you on the floor for a dance before bringing in the bells at midnight with time for a few more dances before carriages at 1am.
Book early to avoid disappointment!
For your peace of mind all of our 2021 events will be hosted with health & safety as a top priority, this includes:
- Reduced attendee numbers to help manage distancing between parties for recitals
- Sanitiser stations throughout
- One way systems (where possible)
- Catering served per party
- Mask wearing required (unless eating, drinking, dancing or medically exempt)
If you have any particular concerns please don’t hesitate to ask the team!