Meet Rachel our Wedding Coordinator
At House for an Art Lover we have an amazing team of people working hard everyday to make the house the inspiring place it is today.
We want to introduce some of the team to you to give you an idea of the people behind the house.
This week we got to meet up with Rachel the wedding coordinator to find out what she does for soon to be married couples.
House for an Art Lover has well and truly cemented itself as one of Glasgow's coolest wedding venues, and the couples who choose to get hitched at the house are as stylish as the venue.
Rachel spends her days helping brides and grooms navigate the sometimes tricky world of weddings. With her help the couples plan their wedding from start to finish.
Here's 10 things Rachel wanted you to know about having a wedding at the house.
1. My days are spent helping couples plan the perfect day, sometimes that's answering emails and phone calls, showing couples around the house or making the final preparations for the day itself.
2. We can offer loads of advice when it comes to stockists and suppliers.
3. I spend a lot of time researching themes for couples and creating mood boards to let them visualise what they can do with the space.
4. We only hold one wedding a day meaning your wedding is always our top priority.
5. We hold your ceremony, dinner and evening reception in different rooms. This allows your guests to see the whole house and no waiting for us to set up a room as it's all done in advance.
6. We are a one of a kind venue and the maximum we can accommodate for day guests is 110, providing a unique and intimate setting for your guests.
7. We are one of, if not the most, unique venues in Scotland.
8. We are only a six minute drive from Glasgow city centre but set in the most tranquil grounds, transporting you from the hustle and bustle of the city to the countryside.
9. The house with it's famous Charles Rennie Mackintosh influence makes it instantly stylish and romantic.
10. The house has an amazingly dedicated team on hand to help with every aspect of your day. There really isn't anything else like House for an Art Lover for a one of a kind wedding.