Between 2008 and 2013, the House provided a number of scholarships for post-graduate students at The Glasgow School of Art.
Post Graduate Scholarship Awards
- 2013 - The Digital Design Studio scholarship of £2,000 was awarded to Philip Morton, three Public Art Scholarships of £1,500 were awarded to MFA students Dongyeon Lee and Rebecca Phipps and MLitt Sculpture student Dico Kruijsse.
- 2012 - Steven Bell received the Digital Design Studio scholarship of £2,000 and Dominic Watson was awarded the Public Art Scholarship of £1,500.
- 2011 - Cedric Tai and Alezandra Conreras received Public Art scholarships of £1,500 each . Claire Kinnon received the first Digital Design Studio scholarship of £2,000
- 2010 - Nils Guadagnin and James Winnett received Public Art scholarships of £1,500 each
- 2009 - Olga Schultz and Shelton Walker received Public Art scholarships of £1,500 each
- 2008 - Steven Helm received a grant of £500 to assist with his expenses to extend his study time with Pietro Fortuna, in Italy.
House for an Art Lover Annual Awards
The House continues to support artists at all stages of their career by presenting awards for outstanding, individual work at the Paisley Art Institute (PAI), the Royal Glasgow Institute of the Fine Arts (RGI) and most recent, the Royal Scottish Society of Painters in Watercolour (RSW) annual exhibitions.
Paisley Art Institute Prizewinners
2013 James Hamilton
2012 May Byrne
2011 Paul Murray
2010 Ronald F Smith
2009 Rhonda Smith
2008 Emma Davis
Royal Glasgow Institute of the Fine Arts Prize winners
2013 Tom McKendrick
2012 Paul Furneaux
2011 Philip Reeves RSA PPRSW RGI RE
2010 Peter King
2009 Judith Bridgland
2008 Patricia Cain